Thursday, March 19, 2020

The Usual Result Of A Decision To Focus

Yes, it was time to focus on getting my 40mm Homecast French Revolution forces ready. Despite the bitter cold and damp I sallied forth to the woodshed and fired up the smelter. In a short time I had a selection of heads and bodies for the project along with a head of unusable castings due to the poor conditions, and a handful of goblins and wargs.

Wait, what?


Yup. Well, I mean I had the mould but hadn't used it and...well what harm could it do to cast them. Not like I was going to paint  them and then get a 25mm Medieval/Fantasy game going? Right?

https://gatheringofhosts.blogspot.com/2020/01/fighting-for-hearth-and-home.html

Yeah OK, not really a surprise then.

Up Next??  Why are you asking me?!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment